Author Aaron Moffett, in article "Coaching Communication with Deaf Athletes"*, quotes Martin Minter, stating "Communication is important, and for the deaf athlete, effective communication is vital for peak performance." SportSign whole-heartedly agrees, and providing qualified interpreters for athletes of all ages is what we do.
Questions you may have:
- When do I need an interpreter?
- Why do I need to hire an interpreter?
- What kind of activities does SportSign cover?
- Who are the interpreters that work with SportSign?
- How do I work with an interpreter?
- How can I contact SportSign to hire an interpreter?
Check back for the next upcoming inservice.
*Moffett, Aaron. "Coaching Communication with Deaf Athletes". ©2001.